Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Sounds like life to me...ain't no mystery...its a common everyday reality!!!"

Life!! What a trip!! I have been living in Virginia for the past 7 months and the Lord has been teaching me so much about Himself! That in turn has revealed much about myself. Not always the most pleasant of revelations but very incredible in the fact that God is growing, changing, transforming me in His strength and time! I have been able to come to know a real relationship that is mine, ALL mine and my Saviors! I am not living for anyone or anything other than my precious Jesus who loves and accepts me in all my unique crazy and individual ways!

Some more changes are approaching on my horizon and I am excited for them!! So many opportunities and adventures yet to come!

One of my accomplishments while here in Virginia was to successfully grow from seed, TWO beautiful avocado trees!!! I am soooo freakin excited about them! They are my little babies and will have to go with me wherever I go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment