Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Here comes the bride...", South Dakota!!! Bethany the Nanny...


So Rachel is getting married in October, the 2nd to be exact!! That fact had me on the hunt for a new place to live, possible move a new job...you know...the usual for me!! :) Since I still don't really know what I am going to be when I grow up I have just been enjoying what the Lord has put before me right now but I really wasn't crazy about living with the newlyweds and I felt that maybe a more permanent location and job was in store. My last visit to South Dakota confirmed in my heart that I love that place and the people (mainly the people)!!! I am ready to go back for a good long while at least! On that note I began looking for a job, I have an interview lined up at a local coffee bistro in Custer but knew if I got the job it would only be part time. So I continued my Craigslist hunt. Thats when I came across a small post requesting a nanny for two girls located right in Custer!! I sent my resume, got in contact with the family and now am making plans to move to Custer to be a nanny the beginning of October!!! I am soooooo excited about this life change! God has been so good to orchestrate everything & I am confident He will continue to do so!! I am still thinking about a different title though...not sure I like "nanny"...hmmm...I am still working on that!! Reminds me of a goat for some reason...not sure why!!!

"Thanks God for life!! For change. For learning and growing in new exciting ways!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment